Many people ask what is swaddling?
Well swaddling is the art of snuggly wrapping your little one in a blanket for warmth and security. This act can help settle your baby down, provides more comfort while sleeping and is a form of security for your little one. The act of swaddling also builds a bond between you and your little one.
When swaddling your child, please make sure you do it properly.
- Lay swaddle on a flat surface like a diamond and fold down the top corner to form a straight edge.
- Place your little one on his back so that the fabric is just above shoulder level.
- Bring left arm down, pull the corner of the blanket near his left hand over his arm and chest and tuck it in under his right side.
- Fold the bottom loosely up and over their right shoulder, make sure both legs are bent up and out and that his hips can move as well as free movement in his legs.
- Bring the right arm down, pull the corner of the blanket near his right hand over his arm and chest and tuck it under his left side.
Make sure you have not wrapped your little one too tightly
Here at Baby Belle we offer a wide range of swaddles, from classic 100% cotton muslins to bamboo swaddles. All our swaddles are breathable and come in a generous size, providing ample room for your little one to move around in and still receive the warmth and comfort needed.
One can either get our swaddles in a pack or even purchase them as single swaddles.
Baby Belle offers unique, contemporary designs for both boys and girls, in different colours and prints.
The act of swaddling your young one has been passed through countless generations, so be sure to grab your swaddle and provide extra comfort and security for your little one.
Other uses for swaddles include: Stroller Cover, Burp Cloth, Nursing Shield and Blanket just to name a few.
For more information regarding our swaddles please visit our Swaddles and Soother collection